🦠 Track the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) or the Novel Coronavirus Strain in the command line. Both worldwide for all countries, for one country, or for the US States. Fast response time (< 100ms).
Track the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) or the Novel Coronavirus Strain.[![DOWNLOADS](https://img.shields.io/npm/dt/corona-cli?label=DOWNLOADS%20%20%E2%9D%AF&colorA=007C92&colorB=007C92&style=flat)](https://www.npmjs.com/package/corona-cli) [![Learn VSCode](https://img.shields.io/badge/-VSCODE.pro%20%E2%86%92-gray.svg?colorB=007C92&style=flat)](https://VSCode.pro/?utm_source=GitHubFOSS) [![Follow @MrAhmadAwais on Twitter](https://img.shields.io/badge/FOLLOW%20@MRAHMADAWAIS%20%E2%86%92-gray.svg?colorA=007C92&colorB=007C92&style=flat)](https://twitter.com/mrahmadawais/)
- 🚀 Get worldwide Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) reporting
- 🤯 Active daily reporting of your country's COVID-19 statistics
- 🇺🇸 Get US States data for Coronavirus disease reports across the US
- 🗃️ Data: Country, Cases, Deaths, Recovered, Active, Critical, Per Million
- 📟 Sort:
Install globally (recommended).
npm install -g corona-cli
Or run directly with npx (installs CLI on every run).
Display data for all countries.
Display data for all countries in single color.
Alias: Display data for all countries in single color.
Display data for given country.
Display data for given country i.e. China.
Display data for given country i.e. USA.
US States Data
Display data for all the US states.
Display states data sorted by active cases.
corona states --sort active
Display states data sorted by Cases today.
corona states -s cases-today```
Sort data by type
corona --sort countrycorona --s cases
All sorting parameters.
corona -s countrycorona -s casescorona -s cases-todaycorona -s deathscorona -s deaths-todaycorona -s recoveredcorona -s activecorona -s criticalcorona -s per-million```
Display the help data.
corona helpcorona --help```
🚀 RELEASE, and
I use Emoji-log, you should try it and simplify your git commits.
License & Conduct
- Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation reports - World Health Organization (WHO)
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the U.S. -. U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Outbreak Notification - National Health Commission (NHC) of the People’s Republic of China
- Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) - Australian Government Department of Health
- Novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV: early estimation of epidemiological parameters and epidemic prediction - Jonathan M. Read et al, Jan. 23,2020.
- Early Transmissibility Assessment of a Novel Coronavirus in Wuhan, China - Maimuna Majumder and Kenneth D. Mandl, Harvard University - Computational Health Informatics Program - Posted: 24 Jan 2020 Last revised: 27 Jan 2020
- Report 3: Transmissibility of 2019-nCoV - 25 January 2020 - Imperial College London
- Case fatality risk of influenza A(H1N1pdm09): a systematic review - Epidemiology. Nov. 24, 2013
- A novel coronavirus outbreak of global health concern - Chen Want et al. The Lancet. January 24, 2020
- Symptoms of Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) - CDC
- China's National Health Commission news conference on coronavirus - Al Jazeera. January 26, 2020
- Wuhan lockdown 'unprecedented', shows commitment to contain virus: WHO representative in China - Reuters. January 23, 2020
- Statement on the meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee regarding the outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) - WHO, January 23, 2020
- International Health Regulations Emergency Committee on novel coronavirus in China - WHO, January 30, 2020
- Human-to-human transmission of Wuhan virus outside of China, confirmed in Germany, Japan and Vietnam - The Online Citizen, Jan. 29, 2020
- Who: "Live from Geneva on the new #coronavirus outbreak"
- CDC Confirms Person-to-Person Spread of New Coronavirus in the United States - CDC Press Release, Jan. 30, 2020
- CMO confirms cases of coronavirus in England - CMO, UK, Jan. 31, 2020
- Coronavirus in France: what you need to know - The Local France, Jan. 31, 2020
- First two persons infected with coronavirus identified in Russia - Tass, Jan. 31, 2020
- Updated understanding of the outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019nCoV) in Wuhan, China - Journal of Medical Virology, Jan. 29, 2020
- Estimating the effective reproduction number of the 2019-nCoV in China - Zhidong Cao et al., Jan. 29, 2020
- Preliminary estimation of the basic reproduction number of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in China, from 2019 to 2020: A data-driven analysis in the early phase of the outbreak - Jan. 30, 2020
- Coronavirus: Window of opportunity to act, World Health Organization says - BBC, Feb,\. 4, 2020
- Clinical Characteristics of 138 Hospitalized Patients With 2019 Novel Coronavirus–Infected Pneumonia in Wuhan, China - Wang et. al, JAMA, Feb. 7, 2020
- NovelCOVID API based on top of WorldMeter
Me (Ahmad Awais) and my incredible wife (Maedah Batool) are two engineers who fell in love with open source and then with each other. You can read more about me here. If you or your company use any of my projects or like what I’m doing then consider backing me. I'm in this for the long run. An open-source developer advocate.
- 🌟 $9.99/month (recommended) ❯ Two cups of Caffè latte (coffee) every month →
- 🚀 $99.99 (one-time sponsor) ❯ Support an hour of open-source code →
- 🔰 $49.99 (one-time sponsor) ❯ Support an hour of maintenance →
- ☕️ $9.99 (one-time sponsor) ❯ Lunch/coffee →
Or you can back me by checking out my super fun video course. As developers, we spend over 200 Hrs/month with our code editors — it's only fair to learn your next editor deeply. This course will save you 15-20 hours every month. Become a VSCode Power User →
To restore the repository download the bundle
git clone ahmadawais-corona-cli_-_2020-03-25_06-45-19.bundle
Upload date: 2020-03-25
- 2020-03-25 09:02:43
- 2020-03-25 06:45:19
- Internet Archive Python library 1.8.1
- iagitup - v1.6.2